Friday, November 28, 2008

Like a Weed...

Avery has hit the big one month mark. Here are her stats:




Wt: 7 lbs 10 oz (10Th percentile)




Ht: 21 inches (50Th percentile)




Head: 14 1/2 inches (10Th percentile... thank goodness, Trav's family is known for their big heads (not in the cocky sense) that could have been a painful experience)











Last week she had the opportunity to meet her other grandparents. Trav's parents came to visit and help out. They were so nice to have around. Mama K made great meals and made sure Avery had everything she needed. Papa J took his 8 to midnight shift seriously. He would get mad if we came in the room when Avery started to cry; kicking us out. I loved the help! Thanks for everything.











PS Travis insisted I go to see Twilight opening night at midnight with some of my friends... so I did. We were probably the oldest people in the theater that night! Besides the fact that all the 14 year-old girls would "wooo" when Edward hit the screen I liked it. There were a couple really cheesy scenes that I was embarrassed about, but other than that they did a pretty good job. I think besides the wig, Jacob is a hotty! Although my heart belongs to Edward.







PPS Only one more day and Travis is done with his crazy rotation. YESSSS!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tam the Gram said...

Twilight: I thought the casting was great; Jacob!!! I liked the movie!

Susan said...

Those are some crazy eyes, Avery!

Laura said...

Milli! I finally read Twilight! After all this time of poking fun of vampires, I find myself in LOVE with Edward :) I haven't seen the flick yet, but I'll check it out if you say it's worth the mula!! Take care! I miss you M-Slice!

John and Erin said...

She has the biggest eyes! She looks just like you Milli. I think she has your face shape and beautiful Puerto Rican skin color.

Unknown said...

Eduard is a wussy-boy in the movie. The casting was good, except for all the extra-white, lipstick-wearing girly-men vampires. Definitely casted by a female.