Thursday, May 29, 2008

Anabelle Jane

I had the opportunity to go home for about 15 minutes to Utah this past Memorial weekend. The reason I was able to go home was because my niece Anabelle was getting sealed to her cute family. If you don't know the story of Anabelle then go to this link. I don't think I could sum it up better. All I have to say is that the spirit was very strong in the temple. I have never experienced an adoption sealing before. I am so proud of TC and Jon for doing this and preparing their family. And I'm also proud of Sadie for being so supportive and making this whole situation work out the best it possibly could. Seeing Brayden and Jack in the temple wearing all white was another very neat thing to see. The crazy little boys didn't act all too crazy, of course they had the bribe of going to Chucky Cheese if they were good... who wouldn't act like angels with that in mind? All in all, it was a really neat experience for not only me but for the Jolley family. Words can't describe.
If you think he is being funny, he is not. This is honestly how he smiles... so beautiful
Could do this everyday!
Cute family
Sadie and her friend Devin
Cutest baby at this moment... wait till October; mine may cut it close :)

Keep your eyes out for more pics... I have more, but couldn't post all of them because we moved and all the pics were saved on my other computer.

Highlights of the trip:
The temple
Pedicures
Massage
Seeing Allie and Stacie
Shopping
Hanging with my niece and nephews
Family time
Seeing Tiff and Dave and Rian
Seeing Niki and Byron and their awesome new ride
Grandma Jin's grave
Breakfast with Charles'
Seeing my grandma and grandpa everyday
Watching (or falling asleep... Me and TC are wusses) movies in my parents basement with the sweet sound system
Of course all the eating


Lowlights of the trip:
Not seeing everyone I wanted to
Leaving my cute husbie
Being sick
Trying to sleep during the LOUD movies in my parents basement
Having to leave
Regretting all the food I ate

7 comments:

Andrus Family said...

I love the adoption story, that is so neat! Annabelle is adorable, as I'm sure baby Spud will be, too! Don't you just love/hate whirlwind trips like that? There's no way you can possibly do everything you want, and at the same time it kinda sucks to have to do so much. Now you'll need a vacation from your vacation!! Post more pics, I love seeing your fam!

Tamara Jacobs said...

That story is so amazing! I loved your post...when do you find out what you are having? Can't wait to hear:)

Allie said...

Wish I could see you more often, butthead! You look great and I can't wait to stay updated on your PGness.

Jess Perry said...

What an awesome time to go to the temple and see that little family all sealed together!! The story of Annabelle is amazing and I love re-reading it over and over again!!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

That is so awesome. Yes, I did cry when I read the story about the adoption. I really can't imagine what that was like for your family, but I think that it is so amazing! I am so glad that you weren't hit by any of the tornados. Hope you are doing well.

Anika said...

What an awesome story and experience! You have an amazing family! I'm glad you posted it and I'm glad you had fun while visiting!

John and Erin said...

That sounds like such a neat experience to witness their family being sealed together. I'm sad I missed ya but your coming out next month for another 15 mins right?