Sunday, May 6, 2018

Olson's wedding in Utah

Avery and I got to sneak away for 48 hours to Utah for my cousins wedding. It was so fun to escape our norm and be with family! 
Avery is getting to the age where I can just relax (for the most part). I don't have to watch her too closely and I can nap if I'm tired! Although, she does like to eavesdrop on every adult conversation, so I do have to watch her there! 
Before the wedding, we went up to Heber to ride horses. This is pretty much the answer for anything in life. Just.Ride.Horses! 
Avery did awesome on her first time. She rode by herself and was a champ!
The horses were fantastic. 
She kept asking if we could move there. Maybe Avery. Maybe.

















So I mostly got pics of the horses even though the real reason was the wedding. I got this one shot of Kelsey, the bride.She is a babe and Olsen got really lucky!


We had a great two days!



No comments: