Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The season of soccer

Dear Avery,

Guess what? This is the only picture I got of you this year playing soccer!

I know, I know, mom fail! But I'm dealing with a lot right now! Your dad is coaching you, Brooklyn is also playing and she usually plays at the same time on you on the next field, so I have to watch two games at a time! Also, I have to make sure no one kidnaps beautiful fair skinned, blue eyed blonde hair Isla. And you know she is crazy. Oh and not to forget, your baby brother who is starting to get busier! So yeah, I stink! I know you get the shaft a lot because you are the oldest. But just know, I'm your biggest fan. You had such a great season, you are getting better every year! Its fun to watch! I will try harder next season to get more action shots, I promise!


Dear Brooklyn,

I got a couple more shots of you playing than I did of Avery, because I never know if this is going to be your last season or not. You are a little less committed at things than your sister! I think you mostly just love having fun! Sometimes I wish I could be more like you! You got a little more into soccer this year, you even scored a couple goals. But mostly, you showed up for the snacks after the game, and the social time you had while sitting out! You are a really fun girl!





No comments: