Saturday, September 30, 2017

Trav's 40th


For Trav's 30th birthday party, I threw him a surprise pirate birthday party. It was his "golden" birthday, so I took the "gold" theme and ran with it. Since he is older and wiser now, I decided that maybe we would have a more mature party for his big 40. Maybe some of you are thinking mature means black tie affair at the theater or something. Mature to us means a night of no kids and a fun activity with lots of food. We went to Top Golf with all our friends.

This was the year of 40, we had four friends go dark this year!


So yeah, this is pretty much what we did all night

We golfed


 


Stuffed our faces



And laughed








Also, we really were super mature, and we stuffed sugar packets in random party guests wallets
What can I say, don't ever take us anywhere.... it was mostly my sister TC

I think this party was a hit. We love celebrating with our amazing friends. Oh, and if you spy a little 3 year old girl in the picture, well, she happened to come down with strep throat for the week. So we drugged her pretty well and brought her with a stroller, movie and lots of Sprite! 



Happy birthday old man! We love you!

No comments: