Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Isla first day of preschool


Isla's first day of preschool






The highlight of the day is that she got to eat two snacks! This girl is going places! 

Here are Isla's questions:
Name and age: Isla age 3
Grade level: Preschool
My School: Schoolhouse Coop
Teacher's name: Ms. Machin, Ms. Sunny
Classroom number: To pick up stuff
Best friend: Berkeley
Favorite color: Pink and purple
When I grow up I want to be: The little girl in the Mowgli play
Favorite snack: Strawberries
Favorite cereal: chocolate cereal
Favorite book: Belle
Favorite holiday: Halloween
Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Least favorite food: Milk because I'm allergic, but I can eat peaches
Favorite game: Wheels on the Bus
Favorite Summer memory: Going to Grandma Tam's house to swim
3 words that describe me: Toots, spits, baby voices

No comments: