Monday, July 4, 2016

My Favorite Day

The 4th of July is a great day. I truly do feel love and gratitude for my country during this part of the year. Especially when we are in Utah, because we basically celebrate the whole month long. The 4th of July, my dad's birthday is July 14th, and Pioneer day is July 24th. So pretty much, and date with a 4 in it in July is wonderful! 

This year, we started the day off with a fourth of July hike in corner canyon with my family and the Butlers. It was so much fun! I love hiking with a big group of people, because you will find yourself walking with different people individually and having good conversations along the way. Also, the uncle Scott is a perv, so he is always a good person to laugh with!







We then headed down to Springville where Trav's uncle lives. He has the best backyard. He has a creek that they float down, a huge playground, multiple tree houses, swings, corn hole, volley ball. We could have stayed for 2 days. Plus, the food! And then when they announced the kids treasure hunt, that just did it!










We reluctantly left, but we left to go and have more fun up in Park City. We went to Momo and Grandpa John's to have our own fireworks show.



Next year is going to be rough, I don't know if another fourth of July can exceed this one! 









No comments: