Monday, October 27, 2014

Thanks for your sacrifice

Its pretty tough to get visitors to come and visit us. I don't know why?

 I mean, the view is amazing. Cactus for miles. *

We have the most amazing stifling heat. *

We have great pets such as scorpions, cockroaches, tarantulas and black widows. *

We have a pretty hopping town with a population of 7 thousand.* 

Yeah, well, why I scratch my head wondering about why people don't come more often, you go ahead and read about the rare occasion it did happen.

Tracie and Mumu came! With Dom Dom and Charly.

It was a quick visit* (see why above) and we had a great time












Thanks for coming peeps! I'm sure it will be a great while till you come back, although its like 4 degrees right now where you are and like 50 degrees here, so maybe its not as bad as it seems?
 Mi casa es su casa

PS Tater, I realize I stole some of your pictures off your blog. I had mine all ready to post, but then you posted first and I liked yours better. So sue me.

No comments: