Monday, October 6, 2014

Seestors

We live an hour and fifteen minutes away from the my sister. While its not ideal to just hang out whenever or have lunch dates, its a heck of a lot better than the 20 hours away we were in Kansas City.
 Every so often Tice and I will have a sisters night.
 Usually we look on Pinterest, pick out a craft to make, bite off way more than we can chew, and finish our projects in the wee hours of the morning. This was our last project

We made really scary Halloween wreaths with real live witches inside. 

I already told you we work late, so sometimes we get a little silly. 

We ended up Face timing our parents at midnight and they actually answered and saw our masterpieces. 

I love these nights.

1 comment:

Tice said...

HAHAHA! I love these nights too! And seriously, I can't believe Sid and Tam answered! Let's go toilet papering next time!