Monday, August 11, 2014

3 months of life


The biggest accomplishment for 3 months would have to be that she learned how to roll over!  She would start on her back and start teeter-tottering on her side, but she just couldn't flop over on her belly because her arm always got in the way. I think she was really relieved when she finally figured it out. Now she doesn't ever stay on her back, she is a rolling freak!

Probably our favorite thing about her at 3 months is that she giggles a lot now. 

She thinks her sisters are the coolest things.

She still sleeps in our bed... oops! 

She is the queen of spitting up. I don't even know how she is getting so chubby, because she spits up every meal without fail! And its usually on me! We have to clean her neck up a lot, because there are lots of rolls for her spit up to get into.

She is starting to discover her voice. I love her little noises and squeaks. 

I'm just gonna say it. She likes to toot. Her favorite time to toot is early in the morning, and they sound like man toots! Good girl!

So far she has been best bottle drinker and binkie sucker. Its nice to be able to feed her from a bottle every so often and her dad likes it because he gets to feed her!

She is starting to figure out her hands and starting to grab things (especially my hair)!

She is the squishiest little cabbage patch doll and we love to snuggle her so much!!!













2 comments:

Papa John said...

Can't wait to see you baby Isla...

Tam the Gram said...

Every time I see her picture I miss her soooo much