Monday, September 3, 2012

Obituary

Baby Bob
6/26/2009- 9/1/2012

Baby Bob created joy in the life of many children. Avery and Brooklyn both were better because of Baby Bob. Baby Bob came from out of no where in the Charles house hold. To this day, no one really knows how Baby Bob came to be. Some say Baby Bob came due to an accident,  maybe an innocent toddler dragged him into their world. Others feel it was by fate that this angel appeared out of nowhere. In any case, Baby Bob was Brooklyn's first dolly she connected with. To this day, she thinks that every baby is called Baby Bob. Baby Bob was Avery's first spouse to her beloved Baby Patty. Just as Baby Bob entered the Charles house hold, he quietly exited their lives. He was simply out for a stroll in the stroller with the kids, when the family made it home, there was no Baby Bob. Search parties were delayed due to the event of hurricane Isaac. As soon as it was cleared, they resumed and the body of Baby Bob was recovered on the above street in the middle of the road. His head was then discovered on the sidewalk yards from the body. Baby Bob was survived by his guardians, Travis and Milli Charles, his wife, Baby Patty, his two children Baby Rita and Baby Blue and of course the people he made happiest, Avery and Brooklyn Charles. Services will be held Tuesday, September 4th near the Charles house hold. Baby Bob will not only be remembered for bringing joy and smiles, but for bringing the Charles family together in rough times. May he rest in peace (no pun intended).

9 comments:

Papa John said...

We would all like to be there for Baby Bob's farewell and burial, but other commitments preclude our presence...may Baby Bob RIP...
Note-should Avery learn of his actual burial place, one day she just might go out and resurrect her beloved, and request her mother to super glue his head back onto his body, or something like that...

Mama Kath said...

I identify with Baby Bob...

Amy said...

I could not believe this sad news and showed this post to Ryan! We were so concerned we even searched ebay for a Baby Bob that we could send to your grieving family, but no such luck or replacement could be found.
Miss you guys! :)

Chris and Jana said...

I know who killed Baby Bob and I have been watching your house. You need to know that I know more about your family than you may think. Do not be afraid.

A

Tice said...

This post made me laugh... HARD. Then the comment by Chris and Jana, I mean "A" made me laugh harder. If I have any abs, it's thanks to this post and the comments! Oh, I almost forgot... RIP Bob (and Allison)!!!!!

Chris and Jana said...

I can not believe A hacked our account. I know where he is buried or I should say scattered, his ashes/stuffing are all over the front yard.

Chris & Jana not A this time

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

A is haunting the Riverside townhomes. I wonder if Carol knows? Should I call her?

Kimberly said...

You have the best blog posts- it makes me really miss you guys :) I'm sorry I never got to meet Baby Bob, is Baby Patty still going strong? I also can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting! She is so cute!

Tam the Gram said...

Cruel World!