Sunday, February 13, 2011

A non kid/baby post

But a good ole football post. Have I ever told you how much I adore this sport. I just do. I know a lot of people, especially girls dislike football. They think its just a bunch of knuckle heads getting together and beating each other up. In a sense, yes, that is a part of the sport. But honestly, this sport takes a lot of brain power! There is so much "strategery" in football. There are so many plays, back up plays, trick plays, last minute change plays, etc. You have to be able to read a defense, read an offense, at the same time physically, you have to play all out. I could go off, but I won't. I just love watching this sport. After the superbowl, I looked at Trav and said, dang it, we have to wait till August to watch another game! I'm sad.
I have to toot my own horn for a minute. I play fantasy football, and in part, this makes me love the sport even more! I play in a highly competitive league owned by the Charles family and some friends. I am the only girl. The guys thought I was dumb at first, but in 2007 I took second in the superbowl, in 2008 I won the superbowl, in 2009 I won the league and in 2010 I won the league again. I know my crap fellas! Don't mess with me! I was questioned when I drafted Aaron Rodgers in the first round this year. Hmmmmm, who was the superbowl MVP? Yeah, that's right! Ha ha. OK, I know I'm totally going to jinx myself for next year because I'm acting all cocky, I just wanted to say how much I love the game of football. I'm also very happy that my boy won the superbowl, Rodger's has been my QB in FF for two years straight, and I have a feeling he won't be an easy draft next year. I will miss you, and I kind of have a crush on you!
For the superbowl this year, we kind of just stayed home. We had a week old baby, and RSV is plaguing our neighborhood. No thanks! I'm real happy about the outcome though.



So we are a little strapped on cash right now and we made homemade jersy's, sue us!
PS What was everyone's favorite commercial?


1 comment:

Tracie said...

I am totally laughing at how corny you guys are...and how perfect you are for each other.

I love it, you cornballs.