Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jealous?

A lot of people are born with gifts. Some are born with smarts, some are beautiful, some can sing.
This is the amazing gift Brooklyn was born with...

Business in front...

Party in back...

All natural people, all natural! We love mullets.

We are doing well. We are still in Utah, and will be till we go to my nephew's baptism in Phoenix on March 11Th. Then we fly home on March 16Th. That is a long time to be away, especially from your husband!

So far 2011 has been CRAZY! Lots of unexpected things. Thanks for every one's support and help!

Here is a picture of Brooklyn's first airplane ride.


I think I looked like a freak while I was traveling. Yes, I did fly solo with two kids and I did survive, but like I said, I looked like a freak! I had Avery strapped in the stroller, the stroller held her, that huge boppie pillow and the diaper bag. I had a huge backpack on, and then Brooklyn was in the sling on my front. I kind of felt like this

But overall, the girls were pretty good. Avery probably developed diabetes on the ride, but what can you do?
Sorry this post is all over the place. That is kind of what my life is like right now!
Here are more pictures of my little baby. I call her the Grunt, because that is what she does all night long.




10 comments:

Tracie said...

Ha! That was HILARIOUS! I gotta say, you have MAJOR props for taking that baby and your big girl on the plane by yourself....can I get a "SUPERMAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Allie said...

You are like Bert the chimney-sweep from Mary poppins. I am excited you are here for so long! I can't wait to hang out! Zach is still getting over RSV, so we need him and Brooklyn to postpone their courtship until he is better.

Brandi Hastings said...

Hey!! We already miss you. Glad that we have your blog posts to look at! I started literally laughing out loud at your post because I can totally picture you loaded up going through the airport. Props to you! I haven't done the whole airplane trip ALONE with my kids. Brave woman!

Amber said...

I know that discombobulated feeling of having a new baby and two year old and no sleep and being alone on a plane and having people look at you like you're crazy for bringing a new baby on the plane! Don't worry it gets better :) Brooklyn is such a little cutie and I love the mullet! If you get bored while your in Utah give me a call I would love to drive down and see you!

Crystal said...

haha man you are a pretty funny lady.So you are way cooler than me... when we moved to Washington (2 weeks after i had Cash) we bought my sister a plane ticket to help me get there. So ya dont really know how you did it, it was still hard even with her help!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Thanks for the LOL!! Very, very cute girls.. they are pretty lucky that have a pretty cool Mum!

The Dumas Family said...

You are brave to travel with 2 babies by yourself! Way to go SuperMom!

Andrus Family said...

So glad we got to meet up while you were here! What can I say, you have two beautiful girls. Ready for a third?? Ha ha, we'll all wait awhile for that one!

Daisie said...

Woah! I am behind on your blog! Just saw the post about her poor eye! So glad things turned out okay! Love her mullett! Shelbie had an awesome one like that too! The best was when all of her other hair got worn off and she was sporting just the mullett! Can't wait to have you guys back!! Hope your having a great trip!

Dave said...

Great Pics!