Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in a nutshell...

We were ignored the whole trip because of this cute girl...








But that is OK because we got lots of free babysitting out of it!






We went snowshoeing with Trav's family...We blame all of our sluggishness and out of shapeness on the altitude.






Avery made her debut as baby Jesus...




Drama queen!






We slept in...








We mingled with loved ones...



Cute matching outfits






We got PJ's...



You can see EVERYTHING in these PJ's... that means wearing bras were mandatory!


The guys got off easy!



In one of those pics they were trying to do "the rock"... nice try Dad!


Family PJ's




We saw movies...



I have to apologize for the 9 o'clock Park City showing of seven pounds. We took Avery, normally she is really good during movies, but this time she had a cold and every time she breathed it sounded like a little piggie.





I hate to admit this, but Brad Pitt still has it; I had forgotten




This was a very good movie



We had a very white Christmas...




We blessed our beautiful baby...





We loved being home and introducing Avery to everyone. As always we wished we could have seen more people for longer! Happy New Years!


PS We got delayed on our way home... hate Denver!

17 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Avery has the BIGGEST eyes ever!! They are beautiful. And her blessing dress is gorgeous. You guys have such a cute family. Btw, your dad is CRAZY! He cracks me up. haha

The Dumas Family said...

I can't believe you saw all those movies, that's impressive. I feel lucky I got to see you. I'm go glad we all got to go to the concert.

Jill said...

I loved meeting Avery! I think we're pretty good friends. She looks like a doll...really.

Jill said...

PS...nice jammies!

Hannah said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Avery is cute...gosh she's gonna be 1 before i see her! I loved the pjs!! Oh yea and Denver sucks! ;)

Susan said...

Avery's blessing dress was beautiful! Glad you guys were able to get out of Kansas for the holidays.

Texie said...

Wow, you accomplished a lot over the Holidays, good work!!! Little Avery is cute as ever and you seemed to have bounced the baby weight right off!!! How about your mom looks like one of your sisters, she is cute!!!

PS... Thanks for admitting that you were cheering for the utes! I have to say that I couldn't do the same for BYU under any circumstances :)

Kate said...

Wow! You were busy and all that makes me tired! Glad you got to come home for Cmas. Hey, how is Tice doing??? No updates in a LONG time! When you talk to her...tell her I've been thinking about her.

Allie said...

Oh my hell, Milli, that first picture of Avery made me wet my pants. She is honestly beautiful! I loved seeing you over the break and I cannot wait for you to be back here someday. I'm just planning my next trip to KC, so see ya soon! HSM3 is almost out on DvD...

byronandniki said...

Cute pictures. Wish we could have seen you guys more.

S&J Jones Family said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas! The free babysitting is wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun christmas. I am jealous of your pj's, the good movies, snow shoeing, and especially sleeping in!

Andrus Family said...

Oh Mil, Avery is such a doll! I can't believe it's already been 2 months - that went so fast! Love the pics and looks like you guys had a great Christmas. As for the latest post on my blog, that was my GAY husband's doing...he suddenly thinks he's a Utah fan. What a dork!

The Ceder House's said...

Adorable child. Adorable Eyes. And Dress. Adorable. Of course. She is my grandchild right?:) ha ha!

Shelley said...

You were so INCREDIBLY busy! I can't believe all you did, and I have to agree...that first picture of Avery is absolutely beautiful. She is such a doll, I was so glad I got to meet her in person!!!

brandonandlexee said...

Oh my gosh look at those eyes! She is adorable! Glad you made it home safely:0) Valkyrie was good though I knew how it would end:(

Tam the Gram said...

Oh, Oh, Oh, we miss you guys, but we sure enjoyed our time together and Avery, Oh, Oh, Oh. We love you