Sunday, March 16, 2008

Two Years!


We have made it to two years and counting! It has gone by so fast and it still feels new. I just quickly want to list ten reasons why I am still married to Travis :)
10) He has mad baking skills. He makes the best desserts. I don't even compete with him in this category so therefore I don't bake.
9) He tickles me more than I tickle him. What can I say, I'm kind of needy!
8) He is so endearing. If anyone watches LOST, Travis is like Sawyer in the nickname department. He is always coming up with cute little nicknames for me and I love it.
7) He is so passionate about sports. I love this about him most of the time except when he gets in the "zone" and totally ignores everything I am saying.
6) He is amazing at the piano. It is one talent that not a lot of people know he has but he can sure play.
5) If anyone knows Trav you know he is amazing with kids. He loves them and sometimes I get jealous when we are around kids because he ignores me and gives them all the attention :) He will be an awesome dad!
4) He is so smart! He is in the top 30% in his class.
3) He makes me laugh. He is goofy and corny and sometimes perverted and I love it!
2) He loves to surprise me. He is always so coy with upcoming birthdays and events. I am a very anxious person, so usually I am not up for surprises but he won't change and its kind of cute (and most of the time I figure out that something is going to happen... I'm a detective)
1) He still looks at me the same as the day we got married and I hope that never goes away because I love that!

Love you Trav!

26 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

Oh I want to talk to you so bad if there is any way you can call me without Nate knowing that would be great! It is just a funny story, your the only one who I think would understand. Congrats on the two years! I really like your hair in your wedding pics.

S&J Jones Family said...

Happy 2 years! Travis is so thoughtful. Victor Victoria was funny on Wednesday...you should have come. I bet softball was fun too, though!

Becky Johnson said...

Congrats on the 2 years! That is awesome! By the way, you looked beautiful on your wedding day! I LOVE your dress!!

Susan said...

So I remembered that you guys said you had a blog, so I googled you. :) Our blog is chris-susan.blogspot.com. Congrats on two years!

Allie said...

Milli, I remembered your aniiversary. I just didn't wish you a happy one, so I will now. Two years, that is crazy! We miss you guys a lot, so I would love if you get back to Utah as soon as possible, mmmkay??
Love ya I hope all is well.

TC Jolley said...

What the??? I totally forgot! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 2 years and at the same time I can't believe it's only been 2 years!!! You guys are HOT!

Sarah Oman said...

Okay, so I know that two years is a big deal and everything, but the St. Patty's Day run so happened before your anniversery. Cough up the pictures!

Quela said...

You two are such a cute couple! Congrats on the 2 years! It goes by so fast. The next thing you know you'll be poppin' out babies.

Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

What a sweet tribute. Who knew there were so many good things about Travis? Of course, you forgot his tendencies to take naps on Sunday when everyone else is in the kitchen cleaning up dinner, his utter delight when anyone but him wins a board game, and of course, the "I've been on an deserted island for seven months" appearance (incidentally, he is about the only person on the planet that can get away with it on a regular basis.) What a guy:)

swampbaby said...

Congrats! I thought our first two years were the hardest, so congrats on going strong!

Camille said...

Aw..that is cute. I seriously cannot believe it has been 2 years! Just think...2 years ago you were aboard a burning cruise ship. Memories, memories.

Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary...you two lovey dovies!

Crystal said...

You too love birds are so cute together. I cant believe that how much he is like you. Have you check out the pics on saras blog? You guys were hungry.....?

Andrus Family said...

Aw Mil, you two are so cute! Wish we could have been there! You'll just have to invite us when you two renew your vows...just kidding!

Brandi Hastings said...

Your wedding pics are the kind that you see in the magazines! You're too cute! Love the Trav dedication!

Kate said...

You cute litte love bugs! Congrats! Time flies when you are having fun -- and are busy! :-) To another great year!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Milli ! Congrats on 2 years ! I missed ya today- I went a BYU softball game and missed all of my old teammates and wished that some were there to pass the 2hr and 45min, 5 inning ball game. I guess some things never change and BYU likes to play marathon games.

Daisie said...

Hi! Congrats to you guys! You are such an adorable couple!! We miss you guys tons! Sadie and Sam especially!! And we miss Travis' baking as well!! Happy Anniversary!

Anika said...

That was so cute! Happy anniversary! We are approaching our 3rd! I can't believe it!

Lauren Perry said...

Heck, Id marry Travis too if he was like Sawyer from Lost ;) I miss ya Milli! We are all moved in now! Next time you come HOME to UTAH where you are SUPPOSED TO BE, then we can have a play date. Congrats on 2 years! You have yourself a great catch :) I take that back, HE has himself an even better catch :)

J and E Mayfield said...

I can't believe it's been two years. Congratts! I didn't know travis could play the piano. I sure miss you two! When are we biking slick rock?

Jess Perry said...

Happy 2 years!! That is so exciting! You two are such a cute couple!! I love it!

TC Jolley said...

Milli and Travis, congrats! We love you both and are so happy that you are happy! Two whole years and only 48 more to go, if Travis lives to be ummmmm old!

TC Jolley said...

I am on TC's computer, so that last comment was from mom--tamthegram!

Isaac Family said...

Millie- I love that you lick Travis! It drives Bryan nuts and it's so funny. Anyway, yes I think Jonas did go to Brighton! I love it! Small world...