Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vampire Love?

So I have been reading a series about vampire romance... Yeah thats what I said... What? Who am I? I'm not usually one for supernatural at all but I got sucked in (pun intended). There is this craze going on in Utah, (and I guess everywhere else, all 3 books are on the NY times best sellers, so you may have probably heard about it), it is the Twilight series, by Stephanie Meyers. I read the first book called "Twilight" in 5 days and i'm nearing the end of the 2nd book (which wasn't available in paper back so I bought the hard cover- what did I tell ya, sucked right in) called "New Moon." I'm so sucked in that I even went to the authors web page and read everything to know about the books and the outtakes and everything. Don't tell Trav, but I think I have a crush on the main character who is a vampire, he is dead sexy (literally)! So I guess I can see how those crazy, dorky Harry Potter fans can get a little obsessed; ok i'm not that bad. I don't plan on dressing up like a vampire on opening night of the movie and waiting in line for hours... wait a second that could be kind of fun. Again who am I these days?


Posted by Milli

12 comments:

Camille said...

I'm mailing you a set of vampire teeth right now!

La said...

you too? am i the only one who has never read these books? have fun in Tulsa this weekend! don't miss us too much.

Jess Perry said...

Okay I just started reading the first book and I can't put it down. I am addicted. Man it is good.

Becky Johnson said...

I am SO addicted too!! What is wrong with us? haha. I went and bought "New Moon" too and am half way through it. I cant wait to read Eclipse.

Allie said...

Millhouse, I read Twilight in one day and I'm half way through New Moon. I LOVE that you mentioned being obsesses with Edward because I promise as I was reading about him, I said to myself, Milli would be obsessed with the man. You do tend to fall in love with random people. Clay Aiken???

TC Jolley said...

Edward is hotter, Harry is better!

Allie said...

Yes, milli, it was BTS. No comparison.

Lauren Perry said...

Man, I need to get into these books! Ive heard nothing but GOOD about them! I want my own little vampire fantasy....lol ;)

The Ceder House's said...

Mili! Abandon my little girl? Never. It's like you ran away from home :) I am reading this dumb book too. I hate it- I feel like a little school girl. Dorky! I am glad you have a blog too- this way I can keep my eye on you now! Yep.. I will be adding to the family soon- looks like you will have a new little bro or sis ha ha ha!

The Ceder House's said...

Mili! Abandon my little girl? Never. It's like you ran away from home :) I am reading this dumb book too. I hate it- I feel like a little school girl. Dorky! I am glad you have a blog too- this way I can keep my eye on you now! Yep.. I will be adding to the family soon- looks like you will have a new little bro or sis ha ha ha!

J and E Mayfield said...

AMEN!!!! Stephanie Meyers Rocks!

Mandy said...

I am completly hooked (dont give it away, my baby is stealing all my time with Edward!) She is cute though so it's alright. Love you Milli!