Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Disney Baby!

It finally came, our Disney trip! We went with Uncle Wes and his kids. We were just gonna do a 2 day pass, but it was the same price to buy a 3-day, so we did. The kids were mostly great. We did a lot of walking and Avery and Brooklyn had a little bug, but other than that, it was great! I had to navigate being the only adult woman, but that is a different post! We did Disney the first day and marked off all the main rides and shows. And honestly, half the reason I came Disneyland was to get the pictures from Splash Mountain, and I will tell ya, I got my monies worth!















On the second day, we got smart and just took the bus to the park! We have some special kids for sure!


We did California Adventure this day, and I'm gonna say it, I think I like this side better! The Guardians of the Galaxy got my goat for sure! Brooklyn was too afraid to ride it, but Isla did. She said she liked it, but didn't want to go on it ever again! We also saw the Frozen production, it was pretty amazing!!!





















On the last day, we went back to Disney and pretty much saw everything! 





It was exhausting for sure, but we lived it up and had a great time! Isla loved Winnie the Pooh's ride, Brooklyn loved the haunted mansion and Avery loved the Guardians of the Galaxy. I think my favorite was Soaring USA and of course Pirates always! and I don't know what Travis's was... maybe the churros? Oh and we left Leo with Grandma, we weren't ready to take it on with him... or maybe Disney wasn't ready for him? Either way, we left him and it was a great idea!



No comments: