Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Leo 9 months

These monthly updates are coming too darn fast! I can actually see his babyhood coming to an end soon, its really sad for me!

His new thing is that he loves to swing outside!

He loves baths, whenever he hears the tub water running, he crawls into the bathroom and he tries to climb in the tub. We have to close the door when his sisters take a bath or he will find the tub every time!

He loves to shake his head from side to side, he thinks its the funniest thing in the world.

I know I say this every update, but he really is the happiest baby! He smiles all the time!

He now has 4 teeth. He thought that he would try to bite me while breastfeeding, I jumped so abruptly that it scared him. He started crying. He hasn't bitten since. Phew!

He gives everyone open mouthed kisses.

He can drink from a cup, but yet still struggles with drinking milk from a bottle.

He loves strawberries. He is starting to like real food, but you just don't know what to do with it. I will give it to you, and you will chew it up, but you don't really know how to swallow it, so you store it in your cheeks like a chipmunk!

You are always running away from Isla!

You still wake up at night! I think this is your downfall as a baby. Pretty much, in every other way, you are the ideal baby, but sleeping through the night is just not your thing!

We love our brown eyed baby!!!


























No comments: