Saturday, August 5, 2017

First day of school

I can't believe we have a 1st and a 3rd grader! 

Avery was lucky enough to get the teacher she had in 2nd grade. Mrs. Bradford moved to 3rd grade and we are so excited to have her again! 




She also got a cute sassy haircut!




Here is her yearly questionnaire:
Name and age: Avery age 8
Grade level: 3rd
My School: Copper Rim
Teacher's name: Mrs. Bradford (again)
Classroom number: room c20
Best friend: Nella and Emory
Favorite color: Green
When I grow up I want to be: A children's doctor
Favorite snack: Carrots
Favorite cereal: Peanut butter dots
Favorite book:Land of stories
Favorite holiday: Christmas
Favorite food: Ramon noodles
Least favorite food:Mac and cheese
Favorite game: Hide and go seek
Favorite Summer memory: Going to climbing camp
3 words that describe me: funny, hungry, cat lady



cute sisters


This girl is growing up! And she chopped her hair too!




She is following in her sisters' footsteps and got Mrs. Sukoski. I hope these teachers like the Charles family, because we all know Isla is going to be the hardest!

Here is Brooklyn's questions:
Name and age:
Grade level:
My School:
Teacher's name:
Classroom number:
Best friend:
Favorite color:
When I grow up I want to be:
Favorite snack:
Favorite cereal:
Favorite book:
Favorite holiday:
Favorite food:
Least favorite food:
Favorite game:
Favorite Summer memory:
3 words that describe me:

We will miss you girls!




No comments: