Friday, September 30, 2016

Last year of 30's!

Yay for Travis, it was his birthday! He turned 39. For his birthday, he worked for 10 hours, then he went and helped his friend move! Sometimes its no fun being a grown up!

I slaved over this amazing cake, pretty much all day.

Its pretty amazing! The girls and I surprised him with pizza and the "cake" while the boys were moving.


And this is the best picture I got :(

Travis is definitely a catch! I'm glad I chose him and that I have had the opportunity to celebrate 12 birthdays with him! I can't believe this is his last year in his 30's! He is growing up fast! I can see potential salt and pepper in his future, he is gonna be a silverfox! He is such a sweet husband and a loving father. His little girls know that their dad loves them!
Happy Birthday Travis!

No comments: