Saturday, April 30, 2016

Kearny Carnival

Carnivals aren't really my favorite. They usually charge you and arm and leg for lame rides, carnies are creepy... hmmm.... yeah, those are my main reasons I guess. We were invited by the Richards family to go to the carnival in Kearny, so we thought, what the heck, you only live once. And we went.

I just have to say, I had a great time! Its so fun watching your kids experience childhood. They went on rides, we ate nasty fried food, they watched their dad go on a really scary ride and nearly barf, we ate cotton candy, it was great! 

Avery had so much fun, she got a bloody nose!
 This was Isla's first ride, she wasn't so sure about it
 Avery and Brooklyn (who are ride wusses) loved this one, although, we had to convince Brooklyn to ride it!


My favorite was the giant slide that you go down on a carpet with. We went down 100 times!

It was a good night, and in the future, you might find me blowing wads of money again at the next carnival!


No comments: