Thursday, March 10, 2016

The break


Last year, I tried really hard to stay in Globe for Spring Break. I wanted to give it a chance. At the end of the week though, I told myself that I would never do that again. So this year, we made plans. They were amazing plans. We planned to rent a house with the Burk's and the Chow's. We found this really nice house in Scottsdale for super cheap. It had a pool! We mostly stayed in and swam. I kind of felt bad for Aaron, because he was the only dad who came. The other dad's had to work. Lame!
A lot of chicks



The kids (including Aaron) couldn't get enough!

We did venture out a little and found ourselves at this fun park








And then of course, we did our thing when the kids went to bed...
uh huh

Lucky Paxtin took a late nap that day, so he was able to find out with us who Ben picked on the Bachelor


After living in luxury for 3 days, we went back to Globe and decided to rough it. We went hiking for a night in the Pinals with the Stoddards and Hanson's. 





It was a great time, and these 3 took home the prize for messiest faces!

I definitely have big shoes to fill for next years Spring Break!


No comments: