Friday, August 7, 2015

Last year of the little leagues

This is Brooklyn's last year of preschool.  I can't believe that she will be in full day Kindergarten next year! 



Here are her interview questions:
Name and Age: Brooklyn, 4
Grade level: preschool
My School: Copper Rim
Teacher's name: Ms. Whitted
Classroom number: I don't know... 6... wait 4
Best friend: Jocee
Favorite color: purple
When I grow up, I want to be: Costume maker
Favorite snack: Seaweed
Favorite cereal: Chocolate
Favorite book: Power Ranger
Favorite holiday: Saturday
Favorite food: Lucky charms
Least favorite food: Carrot cereal
Favorite game: Power rangers
Favorite summer memory: Going to Grandma Tam's
3 words that describe me: Curly hair, bangs, brown tooth name starlight 

We love our girl and we are gonna live it up this year!

No comments: