Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yoga is awesome

I started a new hobby. 

Yoga. 

Trendy. Yes. 

But I truly am starting to love it. 

I even kind of feel like I'm getting weird. 
Because lets be honest, yoga people are a little weird. 
Nice? Totally. 
Creepy? Sometimes. 

Some of the teachers are just a little out there. 
But I also listen to them and they make me feel like a million bucks. 

I also feel more in tune with my mind and body. 
So yeah, I might be getting a little bit weird, OK. 

Cheryl, my friend invited me to do yoga... on a paddle board... on a lake... at 6 in the morning. Yes please.

So I did it and it was AMAZING!!! 

I told Travis, that to me, doing yoga on a paddle board on a lake is just like going to Chucky Cheese for a kid. It truly made me happy!

It was in the valley, so I made my friend Raquelle go with me. We had to leave at 4:30 am.

I did fall in. But not a big deal. It felt good!

Man that was fun. If you are ever wondering how to entertain me, well, just do paddle board yoga.











2 comments:

Tice said...

Yes please for me too!

Tam the Gram said...

So beautiful...... adding to bucket list