Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's day 2014


I'm not gonna lie, I kind of didn't want Isla to be born the second week of May because of a lot of reasons.

1) I didn't want to be pregnant another week
and
2) I didn't want to have to share my mother's day with Isla's birthday every 6 years.

Selfish. Yes.

I'm just being honest.

I love Mother's day.

I get to be lazy, catered to and the center of love and attention for one full day.

Do you understand why I wouldn't want to share that.

Plus, on the flip side, I'm sure she wouldn't want to share her birthday with her old smelly mother. I'm just looking out for her.

 So its a win-win situation that she was born on May 4th. 

Grandma and Grandpa Jones were still here visiting us on Mother's day. We made my mom jump in my bed in the morning so we could enjoy the peaceful morning together. The guys made us breakfast in bed.

It was wonderful!

 I'm so glad Isla was here for it. And I'm also happy that my Mom was here too.

She is such a blessing in my life, even though she might be a little bit crazy in her old age!

 It was a special day and I'm so happy that I am a mother of 3 amazing, silly, dramatic, beautiful girls!

No comments: