Monday, March 19, 2012

lip sync

A couple of weeks ago we were privileged to partake in the 2012 Riverside lip sync.

It was cool.

The rules are that you have to participate in a lip sync in order to attend. If you are shy, awkward or too cool, you are not invited I guess.

Its fine, because everyone makes fools out of themselves. 

Here are all the fools










I'm pretty sure everyone in that room has no chance of ever becoming president, or achieving a high status because frankly, those pictures will probably surface if that happens

Everyone did a fantastic job. We (as in some of the girls) decided to take on the 6 minute "evolution of dance." It was no easy task, especially if you are 8 months prego. 

It was fun pretending that I could ever dance! 

What a fun night. I felt like a teen again. We even door bell ditched when it was over. Not kidding.

5 comments:

Allie said...

I was hoping you busted out your dance to Eminem's Lose Yourself. Totally appropriate.

Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

Um, I don't know what to say.

At all.

Besides that you rock.

And that this video MIGHT just embarrass your girlies one day.

Just sayin. Don't hate.

And that you can move with the best of them.

And that I hope your girls get your rhythm and not Daddy's.

And that I am done.

And that I could watch this 20 times in a row, and still wet my pants watching it on the 20th time.

And that this time, I am really done.

Please save these dancing skills for a special number at this year's family reunion, if it should ever occur.

Done. REALLY. Done.

Love you.

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i am so proud to call you my friend!! you were awesome!! keep dancing!

Papa John said...

How come we never danced together? You would have made me look AWESOME!