Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Yeah, Thanksgiving!

We ate leftovers on Thursday and had the real deal on Friday. Make sense? Trust me, it was well worth the wait. Orson and Jim had to work on Turkey day, so we salivated all day Thanksgiving day as we could smell all of our neighborly Thanksgiving meals a cooking. Don't worry, I think we ate pie Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and so on for the week, so we really didn't miss out.

Here is the crew


Maybe one day Trav, we will have a boy. Probably not!


This was Brooklyn's first Thanksgiving! She loves to eat and went to town!
I told you we got our fair share of pie!

Oh and before we had the real deal, we had a little preschool Thanksgiving with Avery's class at our house



And yes, I'm totally going to be this type of blogger for one second, so back off! Look at the fun things I made:

Place mats:
Turkey centerpiece:
Turkey appetizer: OK, I can't lie, I didn't do this one, it was all Sarah. 
The kiddos lasted about 7 minutes and then they were downstairs playing with the toys. 


Oh well, the Mom's sure had fun. Why is it that anything with food is worth doing? 

Happy Turkey day. I'm ready for Spring already, is that bad?

PS Be sure to check out Trav's post below. He did an awesome job!

3 comments:

Papa John said...

This looks like "a diaper dandy party",all the little ones together for one big partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Way to go Millster!

Tracie said...

When the next person asks me who I want to be when I grow up, I am going to say "Milli Jones Charles," please.

You rock.

So much fun.

byronandniki said...

You are so crafty! That was so cute!I will totally copy you next year. And yes, it's true and being really good at updating my blog now thanks to you! Miss ya